Sunday, February 27, 2011

We have missed out!!

I just want to start off and say I thank the Lord for ALL his many many blessings, he is so good to us though we are Very Undeserving!

I had a good week with work and hanging out with friends..... BUT my favorite day is SUNDAY, where I can go worship the lord is "SPIRIT and In TRUTH" Thats the only way! "Your welcome", and Alot of people say teens or Adults cant have a good time in church, let me know what scripture that is in the KJV, then I'll try to consider my FACT, but The message this morning was Great, In our Christian life we come to a place after salvation to either linger with the world, or Cross Over Jordan and Receive all the blessings the Lord has to offer, Though were still flesh we should strive to be a better Christian each and every day!! "Even in the valley God is good!!"

1 comment:

  1. Amen! :)
    Church is anyting BUT boring. And you CAN have a good time. You just have to go, expecting a blessing.

    ReplyDelete